Compact pressurized heat pipe solar water heaters is a new type which adopt advanced heat pipe technology, vacuum tubes absorb the heat with high efficient from sunlight , the heat pipes transfer heat to the condenser itself ,then heat the water through copper cap.
1) Outer tank: SS or Color White Steel, Inner tank: 1.2mm thickness SUS304 2B
2) Frame Material: 1.2mm thickness stainless steel, 55mm Polyurethane Foam
3) Heat pipe thickness 0.5-0.7mm, anti-freezen function
4) The system should match the controller for the Water Temperature and water level.
5) When installation, first step is to install the tank, then filling some cold water. Last to insert the heat pipe avoiding the overheating.
|Model||Diameter of Tube (mm)||Length of Tube (mm)||Diameter of water tank(mm)||Qty. of Tube (pcs)||Absorb area(m2)||Capacity (L)||20GP/40GP container (sets)|